try this out!!! click on the leaderboard. juz for fun...
Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

Desmond who lives under the shadow shines when the right time comes

Sunday, December 06, 2009

sem 5 aka year 3 sem 1... boring...

this sem 5, im bored due to my best fren hospitalized... from end of june till december 2009...
this sem, i got a call from the family who took care of me at Kg Tenang... they told me that, the durian season is here! so they call me to go and have some durians! well, i brought 4 other frens with me... basically my viva is full... but guess wat? they load my car with durians till it overload which means, my frens nid to sit with the durian and the car back boot is full! full with durians! all of my fren nid to hug a few kilos of mangosteen during the trip back! i will upload the pic of my car full of durians when i get hold of my camcorder again! @@
then, i had my trouble! or so called nightmare... my laptop start to destroy from inside out! sigh... problem with the software or hardware! my laptop crush most of the time during start-up. well... in mid of august, i send my best buddy to the laptop hospital! sigh... went thru the rest of the sem without laptops... so during test 2 and final, i spent most of my time in the PTM which is the name given to my uni computer lab... then online and study at there till around 5 or 6 in the morning. i wanted to go back at 3 most of the time, but then the guard will question me lots of stuff! so i forced myself to study till around 5 or 6! or play fb till tat time! actually 80% i at there fb-ing! lolz... kinda creepy oso at there alone! ALONE IN UNI is my theme at tat time!!! well, there is one girl tat war with me in facebook! hehe... helped me alot to kill my boring time in PTM! lolz... well, with these "hardwork" i did well again for this sem! i got twins GPA... hooray! outside of uni, there are many lockers! lolz... kinda creepy with one of the light at far end blinking blinking! i get shocked once when there is cat fight! haha...
well, v did 3 times BBQ this sem! first is for the house warming! second is organized by the FKAAS student for dunno whose birthday which happen to be my housemate! 1 more is for suka-suka... spent lots of money for this sem for rental, modem, BBQ and etc etc... well, some of the equipment v get for free due to previous senior left treasure! lolzzz... i get a free dumbell too... can train my arm! yay!
btw, my specialized homemade chicken wing... curry teriyaki marinaded chicken wings! lolz... my room mate recommendation but he sucks at it! joking! XP
come to house duty... well, im the toilet cleaner! a pro 1... haha... and a car washer too... if any1 who need their car to be "washed", plz tell me! haha!
well, im bored during my suksis training! i began to hate this organization starting from the mid of sem! therefore, i start to be inactive! hmm... but i learn a lot of stuffs through this training! finally i can swim abit abit! haha... better than the girl called as almighty low ee sheng i think! lolz... kidding! well... during the nitez, i will go back to the rental house... and play with the puppies! but guess wat... the owner back and took them away juz when i almost finish my training! the dog food i bought gone to waste! then im bored! bored bored! but still i can read my books! read for hour then start to lie down on the bed for 1/2 hour! then sleep...
this time training, we fired the M16... basically i turn out to be worse than previous training! sigh... maybe too exhausted from the swimming training! 8 hours training per day! leg heavy, muscle pain and the joints numb! sunburned too... is like im wearing the pantyhose... coz im wearing swimming trunk during training! lolz...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Lyrics | Remioromen lyrics - Konayuki lyrics